março 17, 2015

Gluten, dairy, corn FREE, and vegetarian pancake.



Imagine a delicious breakfast... all gluten, dairy, corn FREE, and vegetarian. This pancake is just like it!

That's the original recipe, but I'm using the other below. This is enough for 1 pancake.

1/2 banana
1 egg
1 teaspoon of oil
1 pinch of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of honey
1 tablespoon of gluten free flour

My recipe has no sugar (honey), but it has chia seeds in it. I've notice that I can't have any good flour without contamination or allergy. Chia makes those ingredients stick together, and It's much easier for flipping.

2/3 banana (yellow) use the 1/3 for decoration
1 egg
1 teaspoon of oil, I use coconut which is a kind of sweet
1 or 2 pinch of cinnamon
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon of gluten free flour, I use quinoa flakes

Mix everything, and drop on a nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, turning once, until golden.

Bon apetit!

1/2 banana (for 1 banana use 2 eggs)
1 egg (organic, free, humanized, pastured, etc)
1 tea spoon of coconut oil (make it sweeter)
1 pinch of cinnamon (chocolate if you can)
1 tea spoon of honey (this amazing honey I buy here at Carolina Honey Company)
1 tablespoon of your preference flour (I use this red quinoa flakes from Brazil because it was what I had)
Mix all ingredients, whisk until they blend.
Drop on a non-sticker skillet.
Cook over medium heat, turning once, until golden.


--
DISCLAIMER
All material on this CORN FREE session is intended for reference only and should not take place of medical advice from a license practitioner. Please use common sense, do your own research, and consult your physician when making decisions about your health.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.