julho 14, 2013

New haircut coming soon

Redbook magazine, August, 2013.
The Redbook Magazine has a special article about The 31 Most Iconic Haircuts of All Time! I've selected few to talk with my new haircutter next month. wow I can't wait!!

As you know from my last post about hair, I'm still looking for a new style, haircutter, anything to make my life easier.

Pick your style here, Redbook Magazine.


Redbook magazine, August, 2013.
Redbook magazine, August, 2013.
Redbook magazine, August, 2013.
Redbook magazine, August, 2013.

--
I'm not intended to sell any product here, mainly because I'm not making any money with these posts. Just wanna share the good ideas I can find as a product designer.

Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.